Give Your Dog the Life She Deserves
What is Canine Park Club?
ATX Canine specializes in high energy or difficult dogs to manage. Regular dog park trips can make a well-mannered companion. My aim is to teach proper socialization, essential training commands, and overall better doggie manners.
WILL YOUR DOG BE A GOOD FIT?
Dogs of all sizes and breeds with high energy needs will benefit the most from Canine Park Club. Your dog does not need to have any previous training to join.
WHAT ARE THE Park HOURS?
On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday Your dog will be assigned one of two pick-up times. 11 AM - 12PM or 2 PM - 3PM. These are based on the size of your dog's park companions.
WILL MY DOG BE SAFE?
"Dog Packs" will consist of 2-5 dogs each. Off-leash interactions are the safest form of dog socializing because of the large amount of open space available for everyone!
This Spring the park chosen for Friday is Cedar Bark Park (above)
As a certified canine behavior specialist, I can spot problem dogs and situations before they even happen. All dogs will learn new rules that will keep them protected. Precautions are constantly being taken during the entire trip as your dog's safety is my priority.
Benefits of Canine Park Club
- Your dog will learn a dynamic sit, a speedy recall, and calm heeling on leash. All around other dogs!
- Every dog comes home clean, rain or shine!
- Referrals mean complimentary park visits for you!
- 1 Complimentary In-Person update on any Saturday each month.
- Access to other services such as discounted training and exclusive in-home pet sitting
- Live Photo updates via Text each visit
This Summer the park chosen for Monday & Wednesday is Walnut Creek